IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022-23 Notification, iit kanpur non teaching recruitment 2022-23, iit kanpur faculty recruitment 2022-23, iit kanpur recruitment junior assistant 2022-23, iit kanpur recruitment non teaching ,iit kanpur junior assistant salary.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur के द्वारा उत्तर प्रदेश के युवाओ के लिए एक और भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया गया है। इस भर्ती में कुल 131 पद है जिसमे की अलग अलग पदों के लिए भर्ती का आयोजन किया जायेगा। इस भर्ती में आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 9 जनुअरी 2023 तक रखी गयी है। भर्ती से समन्धित सभी जानकारी जैसे आयु सीमा , Vacancies Details, Education Qualification , आदि आपको निचे दे दी गयी है। अधिक जानकारी के लिए आपको ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन भी निचे दे दिया गया है।
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022-23
Table of Contents
Another recruitment notification has been issued by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur for the youth of Uttar Pradesh. There are a total of 131 posts in this recruitment, in which recruitment will be organized for different posts. The last date to apply for this recruitment has been kept till January 9, 2023. All the information related to recruitment like age limit, vacancies details, education qualification, etc. have been given below. For more information, the official notification has also been given below.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022-23 (Male/Female)
Bharti – IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Online apply Last Date – 09 Jan 2023
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Department||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur|
|Name of Exam||Various Post|
|No. of Vacancy||131 Post|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Last Date||09/01/2023|
iit kanpur non teaching recruitment 2022-23 Age Limit as on 09/01/2023
- SI. No. 1 to 4: 21-45 Years
- SI. No. 5 to 8: 21-35 Years
- SI. No. 9: 21-30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
iit kanpur non teaching recruitment 2022-23 Application Fee
|Post Details||UR / OBC / EWS||SC / ST / PH / Female|
|Group A (SI. No. 1 to 4)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Group B & C (SI. No. 5 to 9)||Rs. 700/-||Nil|
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- CE01: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma of minimum 3 years’ duration in Civil Engineering or allied fields.
- CH01: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering
- CS01: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology, OR Diploma of minimum 3 years’ duration in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology or allied fields.
- BL01: Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Life Sciences.
- EE01: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Communication Engineering, OR Diploma of minimum 3 years’ duration in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Communication Engineering or allied fields.
- GE01: Bachelor’s Degree in Geology/ Earth science, OR Diploma of minimum 3 years’ duration in Geology/ Earth science or allied fields.
- ME01: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering, OR Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering or allied fields
- MS01: Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Science Engineering/ Metallurgy Engineering, OR Diploma of minimum 3 years’ duration in Materials Science Engineering / Metallurgy Engineering or allied fields
- PH01: Bachelor’s Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Engineering Physics
- Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wifery.
Physical Training Instructor:
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from reputed Institutions such as NIS Patiala / NSSC Bangalore / NSEC Kolkata / LNCPE Thiruvananthapuram and post Bachelor’s Degree 04 years relevant coaching experience OR
- Master’s degree in Physical Education (two years course) with post Master’s degree 04 years relevant coaching experience.
Junior Technical Superintendent:
- DBL1: M.Sc./ B.Tech / B.E. in Agricultural engineering / Civil / Bioengineering / Biotechnology/ Environmental Engineering or B.Sc. Agriculture / Biology / Botany/ Environmental Science in with two years of relevant experience.
- DCH1: M.Sc / B.Tech / B.E. in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering /Environmental Engineering or B.Sc. Chemistry / Environmental Science with two years of relevant experience.
- DME1: BE / B.Tech with first division in Mechanical Engineering with two years relevant experience or diploma with first division in Mechanical Engineering of three years duration with three years of relevant experience.
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Form 2022
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the IIT Kanpur website from 09.12.2022.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 09.01.2023
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Important Links
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022-23 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022?
There are 131 Post for Junior Technician and Other Post.
When will IIT Kanpur release the official Notification for Various Post on its official website?
IIT Kanpur Issue Notification on 01/12/2022 for Various Post.