CGST & Central Excise Delhi Zone Sports Recruitment : Sports quota in the Central Excise and CGST Commissioner Delhi Region. An announcement for the recruitment of interested, qualified individuals for various positions under the Sports Quota has been made by the office of the Commissioner of CGST & Central, Delhi. Candidates may submit their applications using the format specified.
Latest Update- CGST Commissioner Delhi Sports Posts Recruitment has been released. You have to apply for this recruitment through offline mode. For more details visit the official website of recruitment.
CGST Commissioner Delhi Sports Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment||CGST & Central Excise Delhi Zone Sports Quota 2023|
|Form Start Date||12/06/2023|
CGST & Central Excise Delhi Zone Tax Assistant Sports Recruitment 2023
Age restriction: 18 to 27 years
Note: The age limit cutoff is January 8, 2023.
- The nation’s participation in an international competition with the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports’ approval.
- State or U.T. in the Senior or Junior level National Championships held by the national sports federations approved by the Dept. of Youth Affairs & Sports or the National Games held by the Indian Olympics Association.
- Participating in an intercollegiate competition organized by the Association of Indian Universities Intercollegiate Sports Board
- State School teams compete in interschool competitions organized by the All-India School Games Federation. Received the National Physical Drive Award for physical efficiency.
How To Apply Central Excise Delhi Zone Tax Assistant Sports Recruitment 2023
- The Additional Commissioner (CCA), Office of Principal Chief Commissioner of CGST & CX, C.R. Building, I.P.Estate, New Delhi, 110002 must receive applications in the format specified in Annexure ‘A’ hereinunder.
- Additionally, the candidate must write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TAX ASSISTANT and NAME OF SPORT/DISCIPLINE” on the envelope.
- The applications must be sent in person or by mail by July 16, 2023, at 1700 hours (an additional ten (10) days are required for candidates residing in North Eastern states, the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, or Jammu & Kashmir).